Due to a period of exponential growth, Fusion Antibodies currently have an opportunity for a Director of Business Development to join their team.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Share options + Pension
Are you looking to join an innovative manufacturer of a range of high quality antibodies for drug development and diagnostics? Do you want to benefit from genuine career prospects with a clear route to progress? Due to a period of exponential growth, Fusion Antibodies currently have an opportunity for a Director of Business Development to join their team based in Belfast.
Main Duties of the Account Manager:
- Manage current pipeline – quarterly targets by client & market industry
- Drive sales growth in line with Business expectation
- Manage Cell Line Development within the team of 12 BD Executives and consultants
- Manage Cell Line Development Distributors in Japan, China and Singapore.
Key Client Management – Summary as follows:
- Devise and implement a strategy for to deploy and organise the current staff to maximise the sales and of new customers and retention of current customers.
- Increase market share with all clients (exception of partnerships – will be managed by CEO)
- Define new clients by sector. Prepare marketing target plan by client and geographical area
- Elevate sales organisation skills and process. Set sales targets per sales person by client & geographical region – monthly target vs actual review and discussion
- CRM database management & compliance
- Leverage other organisations through collaborative partnership to help drive growth
- Attend exhibitions & conferences
- Presentational speaking at key conferences
- Distribution Partnership Strategy Development by country/ region established and seek approval at board level with CEO
- Commercial engagement with CEO on royalty/ pricing structures
- Establish monthly senior executive sales report including KPIs
- Sales Achieved (month to date, year to date analysis)
- Sales Leads generated – pipeline analysis (geographical/ industry)
- % Margin
- Conferences/ Exhibitions Calendar of Events – 12 month
- Organogram – sales structure – current & proposed
- Commentary new clients – meeting frequency, prospect probability analysis and timeline driven
- Understand market / competitors, seek best practices and define areas of improvement – SWOT analysis
- Implement effective sales structure with target driven expectations set according to board approval
- Plan and co-ordinate the launch of new product services
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant biological science discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Generics, Microbiology etc)
- Experience of B2B sales and a proven track record
- Full driving licence
Desirable Criteria (in order of preference)
- >7-years Business development experience
- Post graduate qualification or MBA.
- Must be based within commutable distance to Belfast
*If you are interested in the role of Director of Business Development, then please send an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference DBD19*
About Fusion Antibodies plc
Fusion Antibodies plc is a publicly owned UK company, well established in the Global market and with a strong commitment to investing in their commercial functions. Fusion Antibodies’ antibody development and contract research services act as a world-class provider of key reagents for our clients in drug discovery to advance their drug pipelines. Fusion Antibodies services are based on the quality of their products which stand out from the competition. They have a track record of investing in R&D and the manufacturing process and are now ready to move to the next level, as their hugely impressive growth figures over recent years demonstrate.
With an established presence in the UK, Fusion Antibodies is well positioned to maintain their growth performance and the opportunities within the company are significant for excellent candidates.