Fusion Antibodies plc is a CRO that offers a range of antibody engineering services for all stages of therapeutic and diagnostic antibody development. Fusion Antibodies is well established in the Global market, with a strong commitment to investing in our commercial functions. Our Antibody Development Contract Services is a world class provider of key reagents for our clients in drug discovery to advance their drug pipelines.
We are currently seeking to recruit Junior Laboratory Staff to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role is to undertake duties to support to the scientific production teams within the company. You will assist with a mixture of daily tasks, contributing to the smooth running of the laboratories.
The main duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Performing routine maintenance tasks in laboratories
- Waste removal and sterilization
- Organisation of warehouse and stores
- Management of general laboratory consumables
- General maintenance of equipment
Essential experience and skills:
- Minimum grade C in Science, Chemistry or Biology GCSE or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy including having knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel
- One or Two years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Biology grade C at A-Level or equivalent
Salary: £5.00-£8.80 per hour depending on the applicant’s age and experience. To apply please send your CV by the closing date Friday the 23rd of August 2019 to email@example.com quoting reference T2019.