Due to a period of exponential growth, Fusion Antibodies currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Belfast.
- Build and execute a marketing plan designed to provide the flow of qualified leads needed by sales to meet business objectives
- Work with Project and Product Leaders to translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities and products into a cohesive marketing strategy
- Plan the strategic development of the Fusion Antibodies brand
- Gather and distil insights about buyer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape into consumable formats that can be incorporated into marketing strategy and business plans
- Report key performance metrics and results including pipeline and revenue contributions and marketing effectiveness
Job Type / Category
Fusion Antibodies plc is a biotech CRO specializing in the discovery, engineering, characterization and cell line development of therapeutic antibodies, using cutting-edge technology platforms that are enabling the discovery of novel therapeutics against novel targets.
Fusion Antibodies is established in the Global market and with a strong commitment to investing in their commercial functions. Fusion Antibodies services are based on the quality of their products, which stand out from the competition. They have a track-record of investing in R&D and the manufacturing process and are now ready to move to the next level, as their hugely impressive growth figures over recent years demonstrate.
Fusion Antibodies is well-positioned to maintain their growth performance and the opportunities within the company are significant for excellent candidates. To support our growth, we seek a new Director of Marketing to direct the expanding efforts of our marketing team. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and implementing marketing plans for Fusion Antibodies.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a background in marketing and at least 10 years of experience in a role involving marketing strategy and content development. The position requires attention to detail, excellent project management, communication, writing, and editing skills. Experience managing a team and with graphic programs is desirable and experience with biotech research.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the Life Sciences.
- 8+ years of experience in product service management, strategy, strategic marketing.
- 5+ years of people management and business leadership
- Experience driving global business and commercial strategy
- Strong track record of proactively driving programs forward with a focus on financial results
- Demonstrated ability to drive growth through product innovation and brand management
- Ability to build, manage, and inspire teams across a matrixed environment; effective at influencing others and building relationships; collaborative approach
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to quickly to adjust to changes in the market
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree, with strong analytical skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (Employee Share Option scheme)
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 23 days annual leave allowance plus statutory days
- Free car parking
- Paid medical appointments
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational sick pay
- Tea / coffee / milk provided for staff
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Marketing: 10 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Location: Belfast BT17 (Required)
Licence: Driving License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
*If you are interested in the role of Marketing Manager, then please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com citing reference MM18*